Application for Admission
Welcome to Santa Rosa Junior College Online Application for Admission.
If you have already submitted your application to SRJC, you can access your Student
Portal, MyCubby@ www.santarosa.edu/portal.
In your student portal, you can register for classes, check your registration priority, view your grades, receive important messages from your instructors, and complete many other important tasks pertaining to your student records.
- Please make sure the information that you provide is accurate and error-free
- Keep a record of your application confirmation number in case you have problems logging into the SRJC Student Portal, MyCubby
- Returning Students: We will attempt to match your records on your Social Security Number and date of birth OR SRJC Student Identification Number and date of birth that you have on file. There may be a delay in the processing of your application if:
- You do not provide the correct SSN or SID
- You entered an incorrect birth date
- Enter your e-mail address on the application. You must have an e-mail address
to create your account. The OpenCCC application does not provide an e-mail service.
Free e-mail accounts are available from many sources:
- Google Gmail
- Yahoo Email
- Microsoft Hotmail
- Other Providers
Note: While all of the providers listed above have millions of users
and are widely trusted to be reliable and secure, SRJC, OpenCCC and the CCC Chancellor's
Office do not endorse any particular e-mail providers, and will have no liability
should any issues arise with a particular email provider. We are making every effort
to communicate with students by sending correspondence through e-mail. We advise
you to check your e-mail often, as the information we send may be time sensitive
and important to your college career.
- Checking your e-mail is imperative to receive information for your next steps
for enrollment as well as any other messages that may be important to your status
as a student at Santa Rosa Junior College.
- After you have completed your application, we will send you an e-mail with your
unique SRJC Student Identification Number (SID.) Please keep a record of your SID
number as you would any other important identification number. Your SID number provides
access to all of your interactions at SRJC.
New or Returning Students
If you have not attended SRJC within the year (or three semesters), please proceed directly to the application form at the bottom of this page.
Please visit our website at: http://www.santarosa.edu/app/international-students/application-forms/ to download the International
Student Application. You must submit this application
and supporting documents to the International Student Program before completing the
SRJC Online application. Please contact Kim Hunt, International Student Advisor
at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
You are NOT required to complete an application if you were enrolled in classes within the past year. You may proceed directly to registration by going to www.santarosa.edu/portal.
High School Concurrent Enrollment Student Requirements
- Complete an application to the College on this web site, each and every semester of attendance.
- Complete a Concurrent Enrollment Program Request Form, available online @ https://www.santarosa.edu/app/admissions/concurrent-enrollment.pdf and Fax to (707) 527-4798.
- This form MUST include the specific classes recommended by your high school counselor. Each class must be initialed by your high school counselor.
- Signatures are required from: (Falsification of any signature will result in disciplinary action.)
- You, the student
- Your parents
- Your high school counselor
- Your high school principal.
- You may register for the authorized classes starting the first day of "Open Registration."
Thank you for applying to Santa Rosa Junior College. We look forward to helping you achieve your educational, occupational and/or personal goals!
You may call the Admissions & Records Office @ (707) 527-4685 if you have any questions. Se habla Español.College