Santa Rosa Junior College logo  
home  > instruction  > Career & Technical Education And Economic Development  > Workforce Training  > supplemental funding
supplemental funding


supplemental funding

How to Qualify Arrow pointing right        Case Studies Arrow pointing right        F.A.Q Arrow pointing right

What is ETP?
As a California economic development program, the Employment Training Panel (ETP) supports the state’s economy by providing funds to train the workforce. ETP is funded out of the employer contributions paid into the unemployment fund through payroll taxes. When local companies use ETP funding for employee training, it brings that tax revenue back home to Sonoma County.

SRJC Workforce Training Recipient of ETP Funds
As a training agency, Santa Rosa Junior College is a recipient of ETP funds and makes the funds available to local businesses. Workforce Training coordinates all aspects of the training and manages the required paperwork and record keeping. The process is simplified and efficient for companies. Best of all, it provides the same high quality training local companies have come to expect from Workforce Training AND they receive state funding as well.

How Can Your Company Benefit from ETP?
ETP enables your company to receive customized, on-site training that you may not otherwise be able to afford. ETP funding significantly reduces the cost of employee training. Having a skilled workforce increases employee performance and therefore your ability to meet your business objectives.

SRJC's ETP Program is a Good Option When:

  • Your company is looking for skills training like ESL or Production Math to raise the general knowledge of employees
  • You are raising the standard on your production floor and want a class such as Statistical Process Control (SPC) or an ISO Overview
  • Your employees are learning to work in teams and could use some additional problem-solving skills
  • You want to raise the performance of your employees by increasing their skills and knowledge

Santa Rosa Junior College is officially accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges