Santa Rosa Junior College is committed to preparing a well-educated, well-trained workforce to ensure the economic vitality of our region. To this end, the Workforce Training department offers a full range of customized on-site services and training programs to business, industry and government. Scheduled at the employer's work site, our services include:
Many options are available from a single session for one employee to multiple courses spanning several months; all focused on clearly defined outcomes for your employees.
Extensive range of topics from Workplace Communications and Math for Manufacturing to Supervisory Management and Statistical Process Control.
Testing and Assessment of Basic Skills (math and English), Spanish competency, and English as a Second Language.
EMPLOYMENT TRAINING PANEL FUNDS
SRJC receives state Employment Training Panel funds that allow local companies
to partner with Workforce Training to significantly reduce training costs.
BENEFITS OF WORKFORCE TRAINING SERVICES
• Many years of experience in designing and managing training programs
• Integrity in providing the highest quality services
• Access to the extensive resources of the Junior College and the
entire California community college system
• Customized training programs and services to meet specific needs
• Competitively priced services
• Employees have successful experiences and are motivated to continue
their college education
• College credit courses are available