For High School Students and Parents
If you are in the process of completing two or more Career & Technical Education (CTE) courses in high school, you are considered a Career Pathway student.
If your high school CTE courses are articulated with SRJC, you may be eligible for advanced placement and college credit.
Benefits of CTE Articulation
- Saves time and money
- Eliminates duplicated coursework
- Provides opportunities for college credit that is, in most cases, transferrable to a California State University (CSU)
- Provides a head start at SRJC
- Eases college transition
- Connects to SRJC certificates, degree, and university transfer programs
Click on the following PDFs and Web links to access more information about:
- Student Options Under Articulation
- Steps to Advanced Placement and College Credit at SRJC
- Filing Out the SRJC Application on www.cccapply.com
- Concurrent Enrollment Forms
- Steps to SRJC Enrollment After High School
This publication was produced pursuant to grant agreement number 08-C01-061. A project supported by the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006 (CTEA), Title I, Part C funds awarded to Santa Rosa Junior College, Grantee by the Chancellor’s Office, California Community Colleges.