- As in past years, we expect to receive federal Career & Technical Education Act (CTEA) funds for fiscal year 2010/11. These funds support CTE program improvement at SRJC. Departments requesting funds submit a Request for Proposals (RFP) that will be found on the SRJC Economic Development Institute Web site. Assuming no glitches, the tentative timeline is:
• March 22, 2010 – RFPs for 2010/11 released to SRJC
• March 24, 2010 – CTEA Local Planning Team meets
• April 23, 2010 – Prioritized RFPs due in CTE office from deans
• May 17, 2010 – Results of funding allocations announced
• July 1, 2010 – Funds available for use
Contact Chuck Robbins at 527-4498 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to discuss possible projects.