- As in past years, we expect to receive federal Career & Technical Education Act (CTEA) funds for fiscal year 2011/12. These funds support CTE program improvement at SRJC. Departments requesting funds submit a Request for Proposals (RFP) that will be found on the SRJC Economic Development Institute Web site. Assuming no glitches, the tentative timeline is:
• March 21, 2011 – RFPs for 2011/12 released to SRJC
• March 23, 2011 – CTEA Local Planning Team meets
• April 22, 2011 – Prioritized RFPs due in CTE office from deans
• May 13, 2011 – Results of funding allocations announced
• July 1, 2011 – Funds available for use
Contact Chuck Robbins at 527-4498 or email@example.com with questions or to discuss possible projects.