a) Give online
b) Call us
c) Send a check and
1501 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401-4395
Tell us your story!
We want to hear from you! How did SRJC's classes, faculty, programs, clubs or other experience help you become successful? What faculty inspired your career choice? What staff helped you navigate the college system? Did you meet the love of your life on campus?
Share your SRJC success story - what you've done since you've completed classes or how your lifelong learning classes have helped inspire you.
Stay connected to SRJC on our Facebook page or LinkedIn group.
Stay connected to each other with our NEW online forum! This is your place to connect with your fellow SRJC alumni, post job opportunities, tell your story or catch up with each other.
Please note the forum requires you to create a username and password to post.
Membership and Benefits
Membership in the SRJC Alumni & Friends Association is open to anyone who has attended Santa Rosa Junior College and those who have an interest in the success of Santa Rosa Junior College.
New benefits of membership
- .5% of your purchase can be donated to SRJC through Amazon Smile! Instead of shopping at www.amazon.com, start shopping at www.smile.amazon.com - just type in "Santa Rosa Junior College Foundation" as your charitable organization and get busy buying!
- Lower auto and home rates through California Casualty
- Reduced longterm care, medical and pet insurance coverage through Mercer
- 5-10% off Dell purchases
- 10-20% off AT&T services and equipment
- Up to a 30% discount on UPS services
- 3% of your purchase at Lucky, FoodMaxx, Save Mart and Smart Foods donates to SRJC with SHARES card
- Costco - $10 Costco Cash Card for new Gold Star members. $20 Costco Cash Card for new Executive members.
- 24 Hour Fitness, Santa Rosa - No initiation fee / $39.99 monthly membership fee
- 10% off your purchase at A.C.E. Automotive
- McLea's Tire - $29.95 oil change
- Freddy Blue’s Local Heroes - Free check engine light diagnosis and 1/2 hour free maintenance review
- 15% off your 1st private golf lesson with LPGA Teaching Pro Amanda Beeler at Healdsburg Golf Course
- Schultz Museum - $1 off adult admission
- Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition - 20% off membership
- Reduced movie passes for use at Airport, Healdsburg Film Center, Roxy, Summerfield and 3rd Street Cinema
Annual Membership Fees
- Individual $30
- Joint $50
- New Graduate/Certificate Recipient Free
- New Grad/Certificate Recipient 2nd year $10
Annual Member Benefits include those listed above and:
- REACH offers SRJC Alumni emergency air transport annual coverage for a reduced fee of $35.
- $5 off the $25 lifetime resident co-op membership fee when you join GoLocal
- Discount of $10 for REACH emergency air transport annual coverage
- Resumé uploading/posting on SRJC job board and access to career center resources
- Use of Santa Rosa Junior College libraries on the Santa Rosa and Petaluma campuses
- Free admission to SRJC home athletic events
- Free admission to SRJC Theatre Arts productions
- Coupon 40% off SRJC Tee or 20% off any SRJC imprinted clothing
- Two tickets for the Petaluma Campus Cinema Series (new members only)
- Discount Hotel and Car Rental Program (Car Rental Discounts also available in Europe)
- Eligibility to join Cal State Central Credit Union
- Exchange Bank services, including free checking (show your membership card and the bank will make a contribution to the association)
Lifetime Membership Fees
- Individual $200
- Joint $300
- New Grad/Certificate Recipient $150 ($50 savings)
Lifetime Members also receive:
- 2 SRJC Summer Repertory Theatre tickets to a single performance of the current year (new members only)
- SRJC alumni license plate frame
- SRJC alumni window sticker
*Benefits are subject to change at anytime without notice