New Employer Registration - Student Job Board
Student Employment offers a fully featured online Student Job Board service
for local employers. Recruit students or alumni from one of the premier community
colleges in the state. SRJC students are working towards an AA or AS degree in the
arts and sciences or preparing for transfer to a four year institution. The college
also offers more than 170 certificate programs keeping students well prepared to
take their place at the leading edge of today’s workforce. The Job Board offers
employers the option of recruiting current students looking for part time and entry
level positions or alumni who are ready for career employment.
The Job Board is available to employers 24/7 to register and post jobs by clicking
the button below. Job seekers have access to improved job search features such as
résumé and portfolio uploads, an online resume builder, a career video
library and the latest job market information.
As an employer you will be able to:
- Search student or alumni résumés and portfolios
- Reactivate job data for future recruitments.
- Provide hiring statistics to SRJC for future program planning.
- Receive information about Virtual and on campus Career Fairs
Getting Started is Easy with our Two-Step Process
Step One: Employer Registration
Step Two: Posting a Job
Employer Registration – Step One
- Register by clicking on the Employers icon or going to http://www.collegecentral.com/santarosa/
- All new employers
must be pre-approved. The approval process can take up to 24-48 hours.
- Once approved you will receive a confirming e-mail with the Job Board
password. You can now post a job.
- Update your SPAM filters and e-mail preferences to accept automated e-mails
from “College Central”.
- Approved employers may post jobs and
Posting a Job - Step Two
- Log in to your Employer account.
- All job postings will be screened and approved before they appear on the Web site.
- Please note that we do not screen applicants.
- All services are free to employers and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Important information for your job listing: New
Registrations and New Job Postings are approved when the Student Employment Office
is open. Monday-Thursday
8 AM-5 PM and Friday 8 AM-12 PM. The office is closed during District holidays and
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us (707) 527-4476 email@example.com