Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the job listings current?
- Yes, all job opportunities are listed for a limited period of time and new listings are updated daily.
- Who can work on campus as a student employee?
- Students interested in working
on campus should complete a Student Employment application. A student must be enrolled
half time. This means enrollment in a minimum of 6 units for the spring/fall semesters,
and 3 units for the summer session. Applicants must provide appropriate identification,
and have a social security card. International students are required to have a visa
that permits working on campus. Student employees must maintain half time status
throughout the semester to continue working on campus.
- Is it possible to work on campus as a student employee and as an STNC (short-term non-continuing) at the same time?
- No, a student may not also as an STNC and a student worker at the same time.
- Are off campus job listings limited to just students?
- No, anyone may apply for an off campus position, however our main purpose is
to assist our students and alumni in finding jobs.
- Where do student employees go to pick up their paychecks?
- Paychecks are issued on the last day of the month. The Accounting Department in Bailey Hall requires a picture ID when picking up paychecks.
Questions or comments about this page may be
sent to email@example.com.