Student Conduct Standards and Due Process
Section 2: Forms of Disciplines/Penalties
The following forms of discipline may be imposed on a student who is guilty of misconduct:
- Reprimand: Notice that students conduct in a specific instance does not meet College standards and that continued misconduct may result in a more serious disciplinary action
- Probation: Notice that the student found in violation of the College standards may continue to be enrolled under stated conditions,violations of which may be cause for more serious disciplinary action.
- Restitution: Reimbursement for damage to or misappropriation of property, which may take the form of appropriate service to repair or otherwise compensate for damages. Restitution may be imposed in combination with any other penalty.
- Removal from Class by Instructor: Denial of the right to attend
a particular class for a specific length of time may not exceed two (2) class meetings
of class. (E.C.Sec. 76032)
- Suspension by President: Denial for good cause of all campus privileges, including one or more of the following;