OFFICIAL GOLF BALL DROP RULES
1. Consecutively numbered golf balls will be dropped from a height of 30 feet at the Day Under the Oaks event on Sunday, May 5th, 12:45pm, on the lawn southeast of Pioneer Hall adjacent to the main stage.
2. The four numbered golf balls closest to the pin, will win. The closest ball will win the grand prize. Second place would be the second closest. Third place would be the third closest. Fourth place would be the fourth closest to the pin. In case of a tie, the purse would be combined and split equally.
3. Official golf ball number assignments will be posted on the BCAT Golf Ball Drop Official Number List web site at 12am midnight, Saturday, May 4th, 2013. No balls will be sold past this deadline and all ball number assignments will be final.
4. The golf ball drop and closest to the pin winners will be determined by BCAT Golf Drop Chairperson and witnessed by a notary public.
5. The prize money will be awarded based on the following percentages: Grand Prize = 20%, 2nd Place = 10%, 3rd Place = 6%, and 4th Place = 4% of gross ball sales.
6. You need not be present to win.
7. You must be 18 years or older to participate.
8. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of individual winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS form 1099 or the equivalent for all prizes valued at over $600 or greater.