NAME OF Committee: Educational Technology
MEETING SCHEDULE: Meets third Thursday each month.
- Keep abreast of current trends and opportunities concerning the use of technology in education.
- Disseminate information to appropriate departments and offices.
- Advocate for the implementation of appropriate educational technologies, including related training and support for students, faculty and staff.
- Develop short and long-term plans in cooperation with other District committees.
- Develop and maintain a directory of District technology resources, including staff expertise, training opportunities and unusual or specialized equipment.
- Sponsor technology-related staff development activities whenever possible.
- Make recommendations and suggest priorities to appropriate committees.
- Inform the EPCC of the committee's work through the distribution of minutes and an annual report.
- Ensure the annual review and update of the Educational Technology Master Plan
COMMITTEE CHAIR: Co-Chairs: Instructional Administrator and Faculty member elected from membership -
Return to ETC Page