When you enroll at SRJC, you will find a wide range of services, programs, and facilities that are geared to bringing your college experience to life and supporting your success every step of the way.
If you have concerns about your physical or mental health, professionals at the Santa Rosa and Petaluma campuses can help in a number of important ways. You can:
- Make an appointment to see a nurse practitioner
- Get help coping with stress
- Receive needed immunizations
- Find out about STD testing
- Find information about low-cost health insurance designed for community
For much more information, access the Student Health Services site.
SRJC libraries are fully equipped with information resources to support student success:
- Librarians to assist with research
- Computers with internet access and MicroSoft Office
- Laptops, iPads, headphones and calculators for library use
- Copies of textbooks for use in the library
- Group study rooms with whiteboards and markers
- Books, music and online resources for research
- Quiet study spaces
- Photocopiers and scanners
Explore the SRJC Library sites.
If you need a place to live, the College offers off-campus housing resources to help you with:
- A rent problem
- Identifying apartment complexes close to the college
- Referrals to rental agencies who can help
For much more information, access the Student Off-Campus Housing Assistance site.
- Daily parking permits are $4 when purchased from parking lot kiosks.
- Semester permits may be purchased for $60 when you register for classes each semester.
- Receive a parking fee discount when you become a member of SRJC Associated Students.
- Pay your parking ticket through PayMyCite.com.
- See the Map page, use the Campus/Center Locator to see maps of campuses with parking areas indicated
- For any questions consult the SRJC District Police Web site.
- The Call Child Development Center on the Santa Rosa Campus is open during the fall and spring semesters and closed during summer.
- Both subsidized and nonsubsidized child care is offered. Call for the waiting list registration and cost at 527-4224.
- Read about SRJC’s Children’s Center and find application forms on the Child Development Web site.
Where can you find study supplies, gift items, books for pleasure reading, and even snacks all in one place, right on campus? The SRJC Bookstore. You’ll find a lot more than just your textbooks there.
Visit the SR Campus Bookstore and the Petaluma Campus Bookstore.
Career Center/Student Employment (Bertolini)
Looking for work? Check out the listings for Student Employment, located in the Career Center.
Visit the Student Employment page.
Academic and Events Calendars
What can you do on campus that’s fun and interesting, and usually free or cheap? Check out the SRJC Calendar of Events and the SRJC Live! page.
See the Academic Calendar for important dates including registration, adding and dropping classes, finals, and holidays.
Use on campus computers to get your assignments done! Hours vary, but computers are located in a variety of Instructional Labs on both campuses, plus both campus libraries.
Student ID/CyBear Center
Need a student ID card, or a replacement? Need to copy, fax, or print? The CyBear Center is your office-at-school center.
Visit the CyBear Center site.