Skilled Maintenance Plumber
We currently employ two Skilled Maintenance Plumbers.
Services we perform:
- Swimming Pool Equipment
- Test and inspect fire system equipment.
- Repair and inspect backflow preventors on campus water systems.
- Upgrade and renovate plumbing and hydronic systems.
- Assist contractors with locating and accessing plumbing and heating systems.
- Assist pool technician in keeping pool areas maintained and water quality monitored (maintain pumps, feeders, filters).
- Accompany Sonoma County Health Inspector.
- Work with faculty and classified staff within departments to design systems employing plumbing and hook-up equipment purchased by their departments.
- Repair piping of various size and type.
- Check safety equipment and replaces components such as washers, gaskets, and filters.
- Service and maintain air compressors.
- Weekly inspection of boilers.
- Quarterly inspection of fire systems.
- Assist HVAC component with determining causes of temperature decrease by making sure boiler is operational.
Items considered to be a same day service:
Dripping faucets, water fountains
Freezing temperatures in your area during times when it normally is warm.
Please call extension 4231 if you come across one of the above situations. Sometimes these situations are a safety hazard because it can cause a slip and fall accident or can cause a danger of bacteria exposure. Water leaks can cause a great rise in our water bill.