Facilities Operations
Heating/Air Conditioning/Exterior Lighting

 To Obtain Services Call Ext. 4231

The college's exterior lighting, heating/air conditioning/ventilating units are controlled by a computerized energy management system. All spaces are conditioned according to scheduled occupation and exterior lighting is scheduled from dusk to dawn.

If you experience HVAC problems, call the Facilities Operations Department (Ext 4231)

Extended HVAC may be obtained by submitting an SRJC HVAC Request Form (available in the Facilities Operations Department) and securing the appropriate authorization.

Facilities Operations Department requires at least two days' notice to make adjustments to the regular schedule.


Return to Facilities Operations

Return to Home Page