Order Equipment & Check Status Online
Login to request equipment and view your equipment request status - use your SRJC username and password.
Funding Sources for Ordering Equipment
IT has an online equipment request form which allows us to gather the appropriate information from you to request equipment for you or your department. There are two main ways equipment can be requested:
- Bond Measure A
- No charge to your department
- Current system must be at least 7 years old
- Requests will be prioritized by the Institutional Technology Group (ITG)
- Bond funding is limited
- ITG determines the standard specifications of the equipment
- Typically, additional monitors are not included with a computer request; instead users will retain their current monitor
- Department or Grant
- Charged to your department via your budget code with existing approval path
- Computers can be requested with a monitor
- IT sometimes has recertified desktops and monitors to help lower the cost of a departmental order
- User fills out and submits form.
- User and supervisor will be E-mailed with a confirmation.
- The supervisor must approve requests and is given the option to add notes.
- All requests are then reviewed by IT.
- Bond Measure A requests - will be reviewed by ITG regularly. Tickets will be created for prioritized systems.
- Department or grant funded requests - IT will generate a ticket and will follow up with user for more information before finalizing purchase.
- E-mail confirmations will be sent each step of the process.
Department or Grant Funding Object Codes
Please use the correct object code for your department or grant request. If you need to create and fund it, please contact Accounting to request the new code. Then submit a budget transfer via online Forms to fund the new code from another source. This process takes time; please plan accordingly.
Equipment for non-instructional (office/administrative) use
Equipment for instructional (classroom/lab) use
Current Technology Configurations
IT regularly reviews supportable computing hardware. Below, IT has listed generalized specifications and pricing for specific models that are recommended for SRJC use.
Link to this page