Sign Up Online
- Login to checkout equipment - use your SRJC username and password.
Guidelines and Provisions for Lending Equipment
- Equipment can be loaned for up to two weeks.
- Any personal data and applications installed by the user will be removed from the equipment when it is returned to IT.
- When selecting the dates for your reservation, give enough time to test the equipment in the environment where it will be used during a period in which the Help Desk is available so you can obtain assistance, if needed. The Help Desk is available Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, closed on weekends, and closed on all SRJC Holidays.
- Equipment check out, return, and support are not available during times that the Help Desk is closed.
- Frequent or repeat borrowing by the same individual may be questioned to ensure adequate availability of equipment for all employees.
- I accept responsibility for SRJC loaner equipment while it is checked out to me from Santa Rosa Junior College.
- I agree to return the device at the end of the loan period.
- I will be held responsible for all costs associated with damage to the equipment or its associated peripheral equipment.
- I agree to pay the replacement cost of the equipment should it be stolen, lost, not returned or damaged beyond repair in any way. The replacement costs are as follows: Laptops: $2,000, iPads: $750.
- The replacement cost for damage to peripherals will be the cost of the peripheral, plus associated service fees.
- Dell Latitude laptops running Windows XP
- Apple Macintosh MacBook Pro laptops running OS X 10.6
- Apple iPad
- USB External DVD Drive - for installing software on computers that do not have optical disk drives
- Office 2007 / 2011
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
How to Check Out Equipment
Sign up online to reserve equipment.
Where to Find IT for Equipment Checkout
Equipment checkout is in room 1434 Bussman Hall on the Santa Rosa Campus; enter the double doors from the east and then use the entrance to the left.
Link to this page