The Information Technology department will be performing additional systems maintenance tomorrow, Friday, August 16, 2013. There are two maintenance windows:
(Please be advised that additional systems not included in the listing below may also be impacted due to some interdependencies.)
Interruptions between 7:30AM and 8:00AM:
- Web Services – The College’s main website (www.santarosa.edu) will be unavailable.
Please NOTE: myCubby/Portals/Online Learning (CATE/Moodle) WILL be available. You will have to use the following DIRECT links:
- Faculty Portal: https://portal.santarosa.edu/SRWeb/SR_Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/SRWeb/Portal.aspx?LoginType=2&LoginType=2
- Student Portal: https://portal.santarosa.edu/SRWeb/SR_Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/SRWeb/Portal.aspx?LoginType=1&LoginType=1
- Online Learning/CATE: http://online.santarosa.edu/
Interruptions between 4:45PM and 5:00PM:
- The Santa Rosa Campus Phone System will be undergoing maintenance.
We are continuing the process of upgrading of our phone system. SRJC phone technicians will be working with our carrier partners (Integra, Inc. & AT&T, Inc.) to disconnect an old and abandoned circuit on: Friday, August 16th at 4:45 PM to 5:00 PM. The operation is expected to last about 15 minutes. Our Santa Rosa Campus users will experience outages from/to the outside world during that time. Intra/inter campus calls (4 digit dialing) and emergency systems hooked into our analog lines will perform as expected.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but these maintenance tasks cannot be performed during our regular evening maintenance window.