The Information Technology department will be performing routine systems maintenance on Thursday, March 29th starting at 6pm. Throughout the evening there will be brief interruptions, typically lasting no more than 5-10 minutes. See the following list of specific systems that will be briefly interrupted. Due to some of the complex interdependencies of the systems that serve our college, please note that additional systems may also be impacted that are not included in the listing below.
Intermittent Interruptions after 6 PM:
- Network/Domain Services – Login, Authentication, DHCP (Santa Rosa, Petaluma & Windsor)
- Network Shared Drives – Departmental Shares & Home Directories (S: drive, X: drive, etc)
- Citrix Services
- Department Specific Programs: Dentrix, Medicat, Raiser’s Edge College Wide Web Services
- Staff & Student Email (Outlook, Outlook Web Access, Entourage, Listserv, etc)
- Staff & Student Logins, Secure Shell Access, Secure FTP, Web Sites
- Financial Aid – Regent FAM Software
- Student Services – SARS, ATI Filer, ILINX, Student ID System, Counseling Programs
- Assessment - Compass Testing
- Flex Credit Tracking
Intermittent Interruptions after 10 PM:
Contact Jordan Mead if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience & understanding.