All About Accreditation
Welcome to the Santa Rosa Junior College Accreditation 2015 website. SRJC is currently involved in writing its Self Evaluation in preparation for the Accreditation Team visit and External Evaluation Report in Spring 2015. This website serves three purposes towards the accreditation effort.
- Explain to the college community the intent, process, and context of accreditation through the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges.
- Provide access to resources, guidance, and communications for the members of the Standards Committee members who are researching and composing the Self Evaluation.
- Reflect SRJC's process towards reaffirmation of its accreditation as part of its ongoing support and improvement of teaching and learning.
Members of the college community--Board Trustees, employees, and students--are invited to review the current draft of the Self Evaluation document and provide feedback February 13-March 24. Please click here for access.
The pages listed below explain more about the accreditation process and how it relates to SRJC.
- The Self Evaluation Timeline
- Fall 2013 Accreditation Committee Meetings
- Accreditation SharePoint Site Launched
- Flex for Accreditation Standard Committee Members
- 2009 Self Study
- 2009 ACCJC Evaluation Report
- ACCJC Midterm Report, March 2012
- 2011 Faculty/Staff Survey Results
- SRJC Midterm SLO Report, March 2013
- Substantive Change, New DE Programs, March 2012
- Accreditation Faculty/Staff Survey Results, 2007
- Accreditation Student Survey Results, 2007
- SRJC Accreditation Website, 2009
SRJC is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.