All About Accreditation
Welcome to the Santa Rosa Junior College Accreditation 2015 website. SRJC has nearly completed its Self Evaluation Report in preparation for the accreditation team visit and External Evaluation Report in March 2015.
You can read the first proof of the printed version of the Self Evaluation Report as a PDF now through December 8. Please keep in mind that this document is undergoing final editing by Standard Committee members and the Self Evaluation Co-chairs. Any comments from the college community regarding accuracy or completeness of content should be sent to the Self Evaluation Faculty Co-Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 8. The final version will be posted on this site and available in print by January 9, 2015.
Please note that this website will be newly revised in January to provide the visiting team with easy access to information about SRJC. In the meantime, the college community can use this site and the links below to:
- Read a summary of the Actionable Improvement Plans that SRJC has included in the Self Evaluation Report.
- Learn more about the expectations of the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC).
- Access resources and guidelines used by members of the Standards Committees as they composed their sections of the Self Evaluation.
- Understand how SRJC's process towards the reaffirmation of its accreditation represents the College's ongoing support and improvement of teaching and learning.
The pages listed below explain more about the accreditation process and how it relates to SRJC.
- 2009 Self Study
- 2009 ACCJC Evaluation Report
- ACCJC Midterm Report, March 2012
- 2011 Faculty/Staff Survey Results
- SRJC Midterm SLO Report, March 2013
- Substantive Change, New DE Programs, March 2012
- Accreditation Faculty/Staff Survey Results, 2007
- Accreditation Student Survey Results, 2007
- SRJC Accreditation Website, 2009
SRJC is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.