I want to help make Day Under the Oaks 2014 A HUGE SUCCESS!
Day Under the Oaks cannot happen without the enthusiastic support of volunteers.
What Volunteers Do:
- Greet participants at set up, and remind them when it's time for closing
- Assist participants and guests with information and issues during the event
- Hand out event programs and ask guests how they heard about the event
- Answer questions about event activities
- Help our guests find their way around campus
- Help our guests learn about our SRJC sustainability programs
A volunteer shift is 2.5 hours long. You may work two or more shifts if you want. Team Leaders work the full day - from set up until their area is returned to normal.
Each volunteer gets a DUO t-shirt as a small token of our immense gratitude for helping us make this event a huge success.
Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to volunteer if they are not actively working at their own DUO booth or activity. Alumni, retirees and community members who enjoy volunteering are encouraged to volunteer.Fill Out The Volunteer Form